Our company is dedicated to lighting up the streets of Ghana to keep them safe and beautiful. We also support the Government of Ghana to create jobs by the installation of street lights which invariably promote commercial activity.
Over the past 28 years, Prefos has delivered on various projects for the Government of Ghana, the Volta River Authority, the Ministry of Energy, Ghana Highway Authority and The Ministry of Petroleum. Others include The Ministry of Power, Local Government and Rural Development, Environmental Protection Agency, Ghana Airports Company Limited, Electricity Company of Ghana among others.
These projects span the term of the present and previous governments of Ghana since our company was established in 1991.
Our flagship projects include:
- Street lighting project at the Kotoka International Airport
- Rehabilitation of electrical infrastructure at the Kumasi Airport
- Electrification of the George Walker Bush (N1) Highway
- Electrical installation at the Independence Avenue (Accra)
- The Osu street lighting project (Accra)
- Electrification of the Pantang –Aburi, Mallam –Kasoa Roads
- World Bank project to undertake two major 40 km highway street lighting projects in Accra under the Ministry of Petroleum
- Supply of 1,500 Street Lighting Fixtures (Ministry of MoEP)
- Electrification Project, Ofinso North
- Rehabilitation of street lights in East Legon, Spintex, Ako-Adjei and Nyaniba Estate Roads
- Supply and installation of street lights in the Tema Metropolis
- The rehabilitation of street lighting facilities along Accra roads (Achimota Road, Liberation Road, Gamel- Abdul Nasser Avenue, Liberation Road)